2011/06/03

Day 3



Day 3 here in AUS.
The days after coming to AUS was so fast.

I went Griffith uni first with Jim, and met Danny and some his co-researchers at a short meeting-session.
After that, I moved to Noosa Heads, where Jim lived for over 20 yrs.
Noosa is beautiful and calm place, and very very spread out.
In this time, two dogs and his son live there.

Here is so cool in morning and night, however, very hot in daytime.

Yesterday and today, I went to uni of the Sunshine Coast where I will work for a year.
Got a pass card, e-mail address and desk at Health & Science Tower with physiotherapist who has PhD.
I can not remember every one's name who met during 2 days _:);
Every thing is going well except my English skill so far. If Jim were not with me, all were much more difficult.

I really anxious about the next week day and after that...but, I manage to do every thing.

0 件のコメント: